Monday, February 22, 2021

Easy Peasy Monday

 Today I am sharing a card that ANYONE can make with just a minimal amount of supplies.  Just pull out a card base, some scraps of designer series paper, ribbon and a sentiment stamp set and you are on your way!  I needed some "Thank You" cards to insert with my Mercari and Etsy orders as a "thank you" for the sale when I mail off stamp sets and other items I have been selling on these sites.  Of course I want them to be made inexpensively, yet looking like I took more time that I did to make them.  Here are two of the cards I made, just changing up the colors as I used two different scraps of retired designer series papers I found in my stash. 😀


Here are the dimensions I used for this card for you to be able to case. 

Card base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"

Mat:  3-3/4" x 5"

White piece: 2-1/2" x 3-5/8"

Designer Series Paper:  2-1/2" x 3-5/8"

Ribbon

Scraps for sentiment

Hint:  I adhered the white section to the mat first and the the designer series paper overlapped a little.

**Also make sure you adhere your ribbon BEFORE you adhere to the card.

Now was that easy peasy or what?

Happy Crafting!

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment