Friday, February 12, 2021

Funday Friday with Paper Blooms

 LOVE LOVE LOVE this simple and so easy card that I created for todays "Funday Friday" video which is posted on my Facebook Group, Menagerie of Crafts.  If you are not a member of this group, comment here and I will add you if you cannot find it by searching.  Each Friday I try to post a video showing current products and how to make a simple card that you can create in little time with few products.  Today I am featuring the Paper Blooms Designer Series Papers which are FREE until the end of February with a $50 Stampin' Up purchase.  If you have any questions about purchasing, please contact me.

Here is the card for today.  I am challenging each of you to create a similar card and post it in the comments here or on my Facebook page.  Don't have the Tailored Punch?  Pick one you might have!  How about a hexagon, triangle, square, circle punch?

Happy Crafting!
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment