Monday, February 15, 2021

Easy Peasy Monday

 A lot of people fit in a lot of chores and errands on the weekend.  Some they like to do and others not so much.  Monday's we need something "easy" to start off our week.  So Monday's I will begin to feature an easy card you can make to start your week with some creativity!

Hydrangea Hill Suite is one of my favorite items in the Mini Stampin' Up Catalog.  Since I featured this set during the "2 Sisters Stamping" catalog launch I purchased the suite and received all of the products that coordinate.  This simple easy card features quite a few of them.


The base of the card is a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" sheet of Mossy Meadow.  I selected the green plaid side of one of the designer series papers and cut to 4" x 5-1/4".  On top of that and under the 3-1/2" x 4-3/4' piece of Basic White, I added a 3-1/4" x 5" piece of the Mercury Glass Acetate.  Just enough for it to "peak" out from behind the Basic White.  Using the "grunge-like" stamp from the stamp set I stamped (from bottom to top) using Highland Heather, Mossy Meadow and Rococo Rose.  I stamped off to create the second Mossy Meadow and Rococo Rose grunges.  Finally, I fussy cut out one of the small hydrangea bouquets and used dimensional to pop it up,  Add a sentiment of your choice to complete the card.

It's that "EASY"!

If you have any questions or would like to place and order, please let me know.
Happy Crafting!
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment