Thursday, May 27, 2021

Nashville - Here we Come!

I have been a very inconsistent blogger over the last few months and I am so sorry about that!  More people seem to follow my crafting these days on my Facebook Groups;  Menagerie of Crafts as well as 2 Sisters Stamping, which I co-post in with my sister.

Well effective today, I am taking over this blog for the next 11 days, converting it in to a travel blog.  Way back over 10 years ago when the hubby and I traveled to Florida for Phillies Spring Training, I found it was a lot of fun to post the ins and outs of our trip.  It helped when I returned from our vacation to have a day to day synopsis of where we went, what we did and even what we ate.  My journaling was basically DONE and I hadn't even sent Snapfish the pictures to be printed!

So as we just loaded some of our luggage in the new 2020 Ford Edge we purchased in March.,we realized just how much two people actually need for 11 days on the road.  We head out around 7:30 AM tomorrow morning for our first day heading south to our final destination of Nashville, TN.   We are meeting my sister and brother-in-law for the National Garden Railroad Convention, being held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort.  Before we arrive in Nashville, we have a few other stops planned.

Looking forward to seeing a tons of trains and displays, but also hope to rub elbows with some of my favorite country music artists!  My eyes will be on the look out for Luke Bryan, Luke Combs, and any other important musicians that hang around Nashville.

Stay tuned......



No comments:

Post a Comment