Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Case It Wednesday

Featuring blog posts the entire month of February that showcase the Sale-a-bration items has been so much fun!  Please remember this sale is only good through the end of February.  All you need to do is purchase any products in the Annual Catalog or Mini Catalog.  The catalog notes which items you can select with a $50 purchase and which ones for a $100 purchase.  

When I spotted this card I immediately saved the photo and wrote down the basic directions.  In no time I had all the supplies gathered on my work space to CASE the original card using the FREE Sale-a-bration item "Berry Blessings Stamp Set with Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper".  For this item you need a $100 order to receive this FREE.

Since a stamp set came with this item, I knew I probably would only get one pack of the paper, so from the day I unwrapped this paper I knew that I was going to use it sparingly.  I looked for ideas that used a variety of the papers and smaller pieces.  I had also purchased the Sweet Strawberry Bundle from the Mini Catalog, so this card uses the stamps and punches in this set.  If you do not have this bundle, there is plenty of paper with larger strawberries and small flowers on it that you can fussy cut out to make this card.

Here is the card made almost exactly like the card I cased.  I just used Basic Jewels for the center on the small flowers.

.

After I completed this card that I am in LOVE with, I pulled out the Paper Blooms Designer Series paper that is FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order and created the following card.  All of the flowers are fussy cut out using the designer series papers.


Here are the dimensions if you want to CASE this card and make it like the demonstrator I CASED, 
Connie Babbert at inspiredtreasures.com or just pull out any designer series paper and make it your own!

Card base is 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2" or 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
Basic White mat 4" x 5-1/4"
Designer Series Paper 3" x 4"
Designer Series Paper for rectangular blocks - four pieces 1-1/2" x 2-1/4"
Basic White for sentiment 3/4" x 2-1/4"

If you have any questions with the card or placing an order please let me know I will be more than happy to help you.

Happy Crafting!
Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment