Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Case it Wednesday

 I kind of went "WILD" creating cards with the card I selected to "CASE" for todays post.  I was so excited how quickly the first card came together, that I rummaged through all the current designer series paper scraps I had and came up with five more cards besides the first one!

Giving credit where credit is due, one of the favorite Stampin' Up! Deomonstrators I follow is Stampin' Pretty.  When I follow certain individual, I tend to lean towards those that have simple cards with a WOW factor.  Mary Fish of Stampin' Pretty just has that 1,2,3 punch for me!

Here is the card I made from the original post using the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper from the current Mini Catalog.  The only difference was that I used the Stitch Shapes Circle die to cut out the flower, whereas Mary Fish fussy cut out the flower and adhered it to a piece of Basic White Cardstock that was cut out using the die.  I also changed out the sentiment.











Here are the other samples I created, using the Flowers for Every Season and Whale of a Time Designer Series Papers.




Here are the basic measurements for this card.
Card base: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
Basic White mat: 4" x 5-1/4"
Mat for Designer Series Paper at the top: 3-1/4" x 3-1/4"
Designer Series Paper:  3" x 3"
Designer Series Paper for bottom of card:  1-3/4" x 4"
Basic White Diagonal Strip:  1-1/4" x 4-1/2" (place the left side 1/2" up on left side and abouit 1-1/2" on right side)

Credit: Mary Fish

Have a great crafting day!
Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment